Thursday, July 29, 2010
Link Thursday: 11 Things Men Don't know about Women!
Some laughs, some hiccups, most truths - this one has it all. Feel free to ask your guys to drive by here and check out the message you want to send out. I thought this one echoed our sentiments pretty much exactly!
The article appeared around mid-March on the MSN Lifestyle/ Relationships page, and is coined by Stacey Grenrock Woods.
The clothes one is so true, lol, and I can just hear my hubby and boys nodding in total approval. Not so true about the explosions - nothing better on PMS days than to watch Jason Statham blowing something up on the screen.
Think about it - your heroines might say a big thanks!
11 Secrets Men Don't Know About Women
The truth about "girls' night out," wedding obsessions, and more revealing insights into the minds of women.
By Stacey Grenrock Woods
1. Women don't like explosions, in art or in life.
2. Women aren't as funny as men. We're often cleverer, frequently wittier, but to be really funny demands a certain clownishness that our grace just does not allow. It's fine, really it is.
3. We grow pathetic goatees and look awful in cargo shorts anyway.
4. Women are aware of about 10 percent of the things men actually think and say about us. Best to keep it under five.
5. Women love to be taken out to eat. It makes our day.
6. A clean apartment will get you more bedroom antics than you'd think.
7. Given the chance, women will smell and re-smell the scented-candle display at the store. We really can do this for ages.
8. Our clothes are complicated, our shoes unforgiving, and our constitutions delicate, so please, valet park.
9. Every living woman likes wedding stuff. Even lesbians.
10. "Girls' night out" is usually some other woman's idea.
11. Women would rather be with you. We like you. Honestly, we talk about you all the time.
What else do you think those darling guys don't 'get' about us? Drop me a comment and let me know!
From Mauritius with love,