Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Tidbit Tuesday: Disclosing...
So totally overkill, totally TMI, and totally rambling nonsense, here's...
100 Truths About Me! (ta-da! LOL) Here's a very good insomnia cure for you all! *wink*
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Iced Green tea, in a half-and-half mix with white grape juice.
2. Last phone call: My mom (yeah, I know...)
3. Last text message: To my stepson
4. Last song you listened to: California Girls by Katy Perry
5. Last time you cried: Two weeks ago, at a very emotional news
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Got back with someone you've broken up with: Yes, but these never seem to last (getting back, I mean)
7. Been cheated on: Unfortunately, yes
8. Kissed someone and regretted it: Yeah...
9. Lost someone special: Yes
10. Been depressed: Had the blues, yes
11. Been drunk and threw up: No
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend: Yes! :)
16. Fallen out of love: No. Despite writing romance, it's really hard for me to fall in love, so when I do I expect it's the real thing, and you don't fall out of the real thing.
17. Laughed until you cried: Too many times, thanks to my boys! :)
18. Met someone who changed you: Yes
19. Found out who your true friends were: Did I ever! I found out all about the truly wonderful people I'm honoured to call friends.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes. In both good and bad.
21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend's list: Real kiss kiss? No. :)
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Quite a few
23. How many kids do you want? As many as I have right now, :), but a new kid would be welcome any time if he/she does happen to come along.
24. Do you have any pets: Do men/boys count here? No? Then, the answer is no.
25. Do you want to change your name: On some days, but then I'm a writer, I can afford to play with names and live vicariously. :)
26. What did you do for your last birthday? Watched Love Happens, Love Actually, & Mamma Mia back to back and went out for food.
27. What time did you wake up today? 5.50 AM
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? Just gotten into bed coz I had to read Ruthless by Anne Stuart to the finish, even though I only started all 400 pages of it about 24 hours earlier.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Being done with my degree!
30. Last time you saw your mother: Sunday
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: A lot of 'mistakes', but all these made me who I am and I ultimately don't wanna change who I am.
32. What are you listening to right now: Kiddo's Need for Speed: Underground music from his GameBoy
33. Have you ever talked to a cat named Tom: No. My cat, whom I talked to all the time, was named Mimi.
34. Who is getting on your nerves now? The kids with motorbikes outside, turning our street into a racing arena (it's the super loud, 'farting' exhaust pipes I can't stand!)
35. Most visited web page: Facebook (I know...)
36. What's your real name: If I told you, I'd have to kill you... Nah, seriously. Same one you see here.
37. Nicknames: Mommy!
38. Relationship Status: Married
39. Zodiac sign: Pisces
40. Male or female? Female (last I checked or asked the hubs...)
41. Elementary School? Don't recall the name really
42. Junior High School? None in Mauritius
43. High school/college? Queen Elizabeth College (high school equivalent). UNISA (college/Uni)
44. Hair color: Black
45. Long: If I can help it, never!
46. Height: 5' 3"
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Yes - Jason Statham!
48: What do you like about yourself? Not to sound presumptuous but I am loyal. It's a quality I appreciate and look for in others too.
49. Piercings: Ears only now.
50: Tattoos: Nope
51. Righty or lefty: Right
52. First surgery: A biopsy
53. First piercing: Ears
54. First best friend: Shein
55. First sport you joined: I was allergic to practising any sport!
56. First vacation: A trip to Singapore
57. First pair of trainers: School shoes
58. Eating: Doritos Fiery Habanero
59. Drinking: Iced Green tea mixed with white grape juice
60. I'm about to: Go watch a DVD with my son
61. Listening to: The Only, Static (Need for Speed: Underground soundtrack)
62. Waiting for: Evening to come.
63. I'm feeling: tired, but manageable tiredness
64. Want kids? Already have 'em!
65. Get married? Not unless I divorce my man or become a widow, neither of which I want to happen. :)
66. Career: Author
67. Lips or Eyes: Eyes - the window of the soul
68. Hugs or kisses: Depends on the mood! :)
69. Shorter or Taller: Personally, since I'm so short, Taller makes more sense.
70. Older or Younger: I definitely go for older but as I'm getting old too, won't be much scope there in the future. :)
71. Romantic or Spontaneous: Depends on the moment
72. Nice stomach or Nice arms: Nice mind trumps them all!
73. Sensitive or Loud: Depends on the moment. ;)
74. Relationship: Hopefully with the same man I'm with right now.
75. Kissed a stranger: Yes
76. Drank hard liquor: No
77. Glasses/contacts: Glasses all the time. Tried contacts but they dry up too quickly.
78. Sex on first date: No. Need to know the person before sex, and first dates are all about getting to know the person. :)
79. Broken someone's heart: Sadly, yes...
80. Been arrested: No
81. Turned someone down: Yes...
82. Cried when someone died: Oh yeah
83. Fallen for a friend: No
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
84. Yourself: If I didn't, who would? 'Course I do!
85. Love at first sight: Yes, because it's happened to me
86. Heaven: Yes, most definitely
87. Santa Claus: No!
88. Kiss on the first date: Yes. Can be a big part of the 'getting to know someone' phase
89. Angels: Yup
90. God: Indeed!
91. Had more than 1 boyfriend at a time: No. One kid is enough to handle at one time, thanks.
92. Did you sing today? Bad rendition of California Girls (Katy Perry, please forgive me) since my playlist did not choose any ABBA today
93. Did you eat candy today? No. Holding out for a mini Mars later tonight (when the kid's asleep!)
94. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? The day my son was born. I wish I could go back and not be the freaked-out new mom who didn't know how to savour her time with her sweet baby.
95. The moment you would choose to relive? The day I realized my man loved me
96. Are you afraid of falling in love? No. You just have to have faith.
97. When was the last time you lied? A few moments ago, when I told kiddo all the mini Mars had already been eaten... :)
98. Are you usually late, early or right on time? Usually on time.
99. Would you give your life to save someone else's? Depends who... But usually, yes.
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths? Me? No. I'm afraid my readers will be traumatized though.
Ready for your final Test?
101: Any Regrets? Yes, but regrets are a big part of what shapes us into who and what we are. I wouldn't change who I am.
From Mauritius with love,
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for this window into you, my friend. Love you much xxxxx
Lol. Thanks honey.
Loves back (and I think I should tag you... Yeah, good idea...)
Post a Comment